HOME    ABOUT    INSPIRATION    SUBSCRIBE   

Thursday, November 22, 2012

thankful


I can't believe that it has been over a month since I last posted something. And by that, I mean that this month has completely flown by! Derek and I have both been extremely busy at work and traveling a ton, so we have really been looking forward to spending time with our families today and tomorrow.

Today, tomorrow, and every day, I am thankful for..
                    ..the love that always fills my home.
                    ..the distance between Baltimore and Virginia. Hah! I mean I am thankful that they
                       are not so far apart. My parents and brothers mean so much to me and it is so nice to live  
                       close enough now to see them more often.
                    ..evening runs with my future husband. It is our chance disconnect from the world no
                       matter how crazy the week is.
                    ..our little bear, Kaiah. She brings us such an immeasurable amount of happiness. I can't  
                       wait for her to be our flower girl! She is already practicing.
                    ..experiences that push me out of my comfort zone. I have started living by the motto,
                       "what would you do if you knew you could not fail".
                    ..the opportunities I have had to be a traveler, experience new things, and see the world.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Follow Me on Pinterest